Your car, pickup, van, RV or boat with trailer can help fight hunger when you donate it to Oregon Food Bank. The vehicle must be complete, including tires, motor, drive line and transmission, but it doesn't need to run. We operate our vehicle donation program through Volunteers of America (VOA).
How it works
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- OFB will send a referral to VOA.
- VOA will arrange to pick up the vehicle and transfer the title.
- VOA can tow your vehicle if it's located in a city along the I-5 corridor from Portland to Ashland or in the Vancouver-metro area.
- VOA will provide documentation for tax purposes.
- Upon sale of the vehicle, OFB will receive the proceeds, minus handling fees.