Imagine a world where everyone has access to adequate and nutritious food. We've been fighting hunger for more than 30 years, but the battle is far from won.
A deferred gift to Oregon Food Bank will perpetuate your support for OFB's mission and create a living legacy, fighting hunger for generations to come.
Help fight hunger in perpetuity through a bequest to Oregon Food Bank.
Planning a bequest
- You'll need to set up a will or trust to communicate your wishes.
- After providing for family and loved ones in your will, you can name OFB as a percentage beneficiary of your estate, or designate a specific dollar amount.
- After your death, OFB receives your gift.
- Simplicity. Just a few sentences in your will or trust are all that is needed to set up a bequest.
- Tax relief. You are entitled to an estate tax deduction for the full value of your gift.
- Lifetime support to benefit Oregon Food Bank's mission ... because no one should be hungry.