Give the ultimate gift by holding the ultimate food drive.
Simply follow these six easy steps:
1. Identify a reasonable goal. Consider how long you'll run the drive and how many people you expect to participate.
2. Decide how you will collect the donated food. Depending on the size of your drive, bags and/or boxes work well. You can gather your own materials or pick up a barrel at one of our warehouses. Get directions.
3. Decide what materials you'll need. Create you own materials and/or request supplies such as posters, donor envelopes, and fact sheets. Request supplies.
4. Spread the word about your food drive.
- Notify OFB about your drive.
- If the event is open to the public, post it on our calendar.
5. Keep enthusiasm high! Send out e-mails to participants, hold a contest, etc. See our list of ideas.
6. Deliver the food yourself to one of our drop-off locations once the drive is complete.
Thank you! In addition to your food donations, you'll be saving OFB transportation costs & staff time.