Tillamook building

OFB - Tillamook County Services

Oregon Food Bank – Tillamook County Services distributes food to 30 hunger-relief agencies and programs throughout the county.

Hunger in Tillamook County is on the rise. Last year, OFB – Tillamook County Services distributed 630,000 pounds of food to hungry individuals and families.

In addition to providing emergency food, OFB – Tillamook County services offers partner agencies technical and financial support and provides SNAP (food stamp) and nutrition outreach.

Our facility

In order to better serve the need for emergency food in Tillamook County, OFB – Tillamook County Services recently moved to a new, larger facility.

The new building allows the regional food bank to better serve the community by:

  • Expanding freezer and cooler space to allow for greater distribution of nutritious, perishable food
  • Expanding dry storage space, allowing the branch to accept larger food donations and to distribute more food throughout the community
  • Expanding space for volunteer participation to help sort, repack and move food more efficiently

View photos of the new facility.

Get involved

Donate funds online  to support Oregon Food Bank - Tillamook County Services.

To donate food or volunteer, contact Mis Carlson-Swanson at 503-842-3154.

Plant a Row to help fight hunger!
Tillamook County Services needs produce donations. Contact us for more information about where to donate your bounty.

Support local farms
Read the North Coast Food Guide, developed by our partners at Food Roots, to learn about local food resources in Tillamook and Clatsop counties.

Summer meals for kids

The Grub Club offers free summer meals for children when school is out. Learn more and find a location near you.

Contact information

Physical address: 1760 Wilson River Loop, Tillamook 
Mail to: P.O. Box 1344
Tillamook, OR 97141-1344
Phone: 503-842-3154, Ext. 1, 2 or 3
Fax: 503-842-1900
E-mail: MCSwanson@oregonfoodbank.org
Counties served: Tillamook

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.htm,
or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6736 (Spanish).