OFB West

OFB - Washington County Services

Oregon Food Bank Washington County Services, located in Beaverton at OFB West, distributes food to hunger-relief agencies in Washington County. It's one of four regional food banks directly operated by OFB.

  • Washington County Services distributes food to 87 Washington County hunger-relief agencies and programs.
  • We provide agencies with technical support, training and grant funds to ensure stability and build capacity.
  • We promote peer-to-peer learning to share best practices and build a stronger web of support for people in need.
  • We connect agencies to resources for food, funds and volunteer support.


The challenge

Hunger and poverty have increased rapidly in Washington County and continue to rise. 

OFB West

Since moving to the new OFB West facility, Oregon Food Bank Washington County Services has increased the amount of food distributed to partner agencies by more than 1 million pounds of food per year.

Volunteer hours have also increased dramatically. Between June, 2011, and May, 2012, volunteers donated 50,356 hours at OFB West.  

Take a virtual tour of OFB West.

You can help


Contact information

Address: 1870 N.W. 173rd Ave.
Beaverton, OR 97006
Phone: 503-439-6510
Fax: 503-439-6621
E-mail: frontdeskwest@oregonfoodbank.org
Counties served: Washington

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.htm,
or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6736 (Spanish).