Learn more and sign up.
Build camaraderie, foster a strong team environment and make a difference in the community by scheduling your corporate group to volunteer at Oregon Food Bank. From bagging apples to collecting canned food at the Waterfront Blues Festival, corporate groups help us collect and process millions of pounds of food each year. We’re grateful for your support!
Corporate Team Building Packages
Consider a corporate donation to cover the cost of food packed in your volunteer shift. Our program offers special amenities such as priority scheduling, corporate acknowledgement on food packaging, and more. For more info, contact James Dillard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groups must schedule at least 10 days in advance.
- We schedule shifts a maximum of 4 months in advance.
- Read the descriptions below, paying close attention to age restrictions.
- When you’re ready to sign up, click the buttons on the right to view either the Beaverton Calendar or Portland Calendar.
Group volunteer projects
Volunteer Action Center
Join volunteers of all ages to repacking bulk foods, from pears to apples to rice and beans, into family sized portions.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Maximum group size: 110 for adult groups (depending on shift)
- 70 for youth groups (including chaperones)
*We can host up to 110 volunteers at our Portland location. If your group is over 85, please email us
directly to make arrangements.
Learning Garden (Dig In!)
Dig, weed, water and more! Dig In! Shifts are seasonal and will appear on the application when available.
Perishables Repack Room
Repack frozen foods, from green beans to frozen pizza, into family-sized portions. Our Perishables repack room is kept at 50 degrees, so bring your jacket! We provide insulated gloves to keep your hands toasty.
- All ages welcome.
- Maximum group size: varies.
Join us for a fast-paced food sorting adventure! Sort canned and boxed food donations into nutrition categories to be sent to food pantries and meal sites.
- Minimum age: 6 (Beaverton); 16 (Portland)
- Maximum group size: 65 (Beaverton), 10 (Portland)
- Minimum age: 16.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds is required.
- Maximum group size: 25.
OFB hosts a number of special events throughout the year. Read more about these events by visiting our events page