Find Food Assistance

Oregon Food Bank is here to help you and your family.

Food is available to all who need it. You may be eligible for food assistance programs like SNAP (sometimes called food stamps) or school meal programs for your kids. And our 1,400+ pantries and food assistance sites remain open across Oregon and Southwest Washington — with increased cleaning and changes in service to help minimize contact among groups of people. (Hours and availability are updated daily. Please call ahead before visiting a partner agency.)


Find Food
Summer Meal Sites
Apply for SNAP
Community Resources


IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are sick and in need of food assistance, please stay home and send someone else to pick up food. Additional information and forms: English | Español | Русский | Tiếng Việt | 中文 | عربى

Click here for frequently asked questions on food pantries and pick-up sites. Need additional assistance? Email us directly or call (503) 505-7061. Our team of navigators is available between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.

Food Finder

Oregon Food Bank is an equal opportunity provider.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; by fax at (202) 690-7442; or by email at