Hunger Action Month: Partner Toolkit
This September, take action to fight hunger in our communities by partnering with Oregon Food Bank.
We offer a variety of assets to help support your efforts this month.
With your partnership, we can reach our goal of 260,000 actions — one action on behalf of each person who needs to access a food pantry this month in Oregon and Clark County, Washington.
Ways to Engage
Restaurants & Businesses
- Offer a discount or other benefit in exchange for a customer’s donation
- Donate a percentage of sales for the month, a week or a day
- Ask customers to donate and then match their donations
- Download our social media photos and create posts to raise awareness of Hunger Action Month
- Update your social channel cover image
- Use #HungerActionMonth and tag @oregonfoodbank
- Print our Hunger Action Month flyers and hang them at your business, school or office to raise awareness of Hunger Action Month
Hunger Action Day
- The second Thursday in September (September 13), when efforts across the country are focused for greater impact
- Post the social media assets on Hunger Action Day to spur your followers to take action
- Attend or watch the live-stream of the State of Hunger address given by Oregon Food Bank CEO Susannah Morgan