16 shifts from February 23 to June 14
Reynolds Middle School Food Pantry - Partner Agency Support (16+)
Shift Description and Tasks:
Partner Agencies serve as the distribution centers that directly provide fresh produce and shelf-stable foods to people who need it. Volunteer work varies by site and provides a meaningful way to engage in Latino Network's mission. Your shift might entail one or more of the following tasks:
- Unloading/loading food deliveries from trucks
- Repackaging food into food boxes for families
- Restocking tables
- Greeting people as they arrive
- Assisting with client intake
- Loading food boxes into cars
- Assisting with traffic direction
- Cleaning up after the distribution
- Those performing mandated community service will need to bring an Oregon Food Bank timesheet to each shift for signatures. Please contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Age for this shift is 16
- Ability to stand, sit, and squat; some tasks require lifting up to 40 lbs
- Willingness to work outdoors in varied weather conditions.
How-To Sign Up:
To ensure volunteers can access and manage their own schedules, our new system requires a unique email address for each individual. If you’d like to sign up a child or friend, please use their email address. Additional options in our Sign Up How-To.
Please note: If a volunteer does not show up for a shift without cancelling the night before at the latest, after the third time all future sign-ups of that volunteer will be cancelled in order to open up spots for other volunteers.